16th International Conference on Computers in Urban Planning and Urban Management
July 8-12, 2019
Computational Urban Planning and Management for Smart Cities
We are glad to announce the opening of and invite you to participate in the 16th International Conference on Computers in Urban Planning and Urban Management (CUPUM), which will be held during July 8-12, 2019, in Wuhan, China.
For more than 20 years, CUPUM has been one of the major international conferences to discuss latest ideas and applications of computing technology, aiming to address a diverse range of social and environmental issues that would affect urban planning and development based on computing technology.
The central theme of the 16th CUPUM Conference is 'Computational Urban Planning and Management for Smart Cities'. Papers and posters commensurate with this theme are particularly welcome. In addition, the conference welcomes all papers and posters appropriate to one or more of the following topics.
1. Agent-based modeling
3. Artificial Intelligence in Urban Planning and Management
4. Artificial Neural Networks
5. Big data in Urban Planning and Management
6. Cellular Automata
7. Computer Aided Design
8. Decision Support Systems
9. Genetic Algorithms
11. Geographic Information Systems
12. Information Technology & Expert Systems
13. Land-use & Transportation modeling
14. Planning Support Systems
15. Public Participation Systems
16. Remote Sensing
17. Safety & Health Care Systems
19. Social Media and Planning
20. Spatial data collection, Analysis, and Visualization
21. Spatial statistics
22. Urban Management Systems
23. Urban Planning & Modeling
Submission of book chapter, paper, and poster abstracts will be possible via the CUPUM 2019 Conference webpage upload links. The submission templates for each submission type will be accessible within those links.
Please refer to these links to learn more about previous conferences and CUPUM leadership.